Add to Cart
Baby Lock Jubilant Sewing Machine - From the Genuine Collection
Want a machine that's a jack-of-all-trades yet small enough to take on the road, to a class or even to a friend's house? Then it's time to celebrate, because you found it. The Jubilant is ideal for a variety of sewing projects like quilt piecing, smaller home décor and even basic garments. It's a machine that gives you plenty of genuine opportunities to let your creativity shine and be jubilant.
Benefits and Highlighted Features
80 STITCHES, INCLUDING 8 ONE-STEP BUTTONHOLES
Add your unique touch to every project with a library of stitches that sets everything apart!
BUILT-IN NEEDLE THREADER
With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use. There's no guesswork, no near-misses, and no frustration!
QUICK-SET, DROP-IN BOBBIN
Simply drop your bobbin in the machine, pull your threads through the slot and let your machine do the rest.
Want to hem pants, work on a sleeve or sew in a hard-to-reach area? No problem. Just easily remove the flatbed and use Jubilant's free-arm.
See all of your sttich information at a glance with a clear, vivid LCD screen.
DROP FEED FOR FREE-MOTION TECHNIQUES
Add a personal touch to your quilts. Easily lower the feed dogs with the flip of a switch and freely move your work for total control.
The buttonhole foot will help you make perfect buttonholes every time.
Baby Lock Jubilant Sewing Machine Features
- LCD Screen - 2-3/8" x 7/8" (61mm x 23mm)
- 80 Built-in stitch patterns
- 50 Utility stitches with 8 one-step buttonhole styles
- 30 Decorative Stitches
- Variable stitch width up to 7mm
- Adjustable stitch length 0-5mm
- Sewing speed up to 850 spm
- Advanced needle threader
- Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbin
- Quick-Set bobbin winder
- Convenient one-touch buttons for:
- Reverse sewing
- Reinforcement Stitch
- Needle up/down
- Variable speed control
- 6-1/4" workspace to the right of the needle
- Drop feed for free-motion techniques
- Convenient thread cutter
- Variable needle positions
- Twin needle sewing
- Free-arm sewing
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Easy to read stitch chart
- Built-in accessory storage compartment