BABYLOCK REGENT 18" SIT DOWN MACHINE
Add to Cart
Baby Lock Regent Long Arm Quilting Machine
Quilt your way, every day! The speedy, versatile Regent makes it easy to quilt. Regent also includes a height-adjustable table with the new Stitch Harmony Stitch Regulation built right in! Use Stitch Harmony for consistently-sized stitches or stitch in the manual mode. It’s the ideal long arm quilting machine for any sewing room.
TOP HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES:
- Stitch Harmony Stitch Regulation
- Large 18" Workspace
- 2,200 Stitches Per Minute
- "M" Class Bobbin
- LCD Touch screen
STITCH HARMONY STITCH REGULATION
Enjoy free-motion quilting at a comfortable pace with the Stitch Harmony Stitch Regulation. Built into the Regent’s table insert, the automated regulator helps you achieve evenly spaced, consistent stitches every time. This easy-to-use stitch regulation is helpful for quilters of all skill levels.
SMOOTH ADJUSTABLE TABLE
The Regent comes with its own quilting table with Stitch Harmony Stitch Regulation built right in. Optical sensors detect the movement of the fabric across the table surface. Set your preferred height to ensure a comfortable quilting position.
2,200 STITCHES PER MINUTE
Keep a quick and steady tempo of up to 2,200 stitches per minute. Regent is as fast as it is accurate.
Access your hardware and software options, lighting options, stitch counters and more through the large LCD touch screen.
"M" CLASS BOBBIN
Enjoy fewer bobbin changes with the largest bobbins available in quilting (up to 40% larger than a standard bobbin). It's also lit with an LED that makes changes and alignments easier than ever.
ENHANCED WORKSPACE LIGHTING
Long lasting, high-intensity LED lights illuminate your needle area and workspace so you can see every detail on your quilt.
18" CREATIVE WORKSPACE
With 18" to the right of the needle and an 8.25" high throat space, the Regent gives ample room to finish quilts of all sizes.
Specifications and Features
- Throat space is 18" wide x 8.25" high
- Stitch HarmonyTM built-in stitch regulation
- Lighting: LED adjustable lighting for the needle and quilting area
- 28 Integrated high-intensity, natural-color LED lights in a ring illuminating the needle area
- Bright LED light in bobbin area
- Bright LED light strip illuminating the throat space and quilting area
- 1/4" Interchangeable Hopping foot
- Holds the fabric in place while the needle completes the stitch
- Hopping foot stroke/lift - 5mm
- Compatible with standard 1/4" thick rulers and templates
- Maximum sewing speed of 2,200 spm
- Stitch length from 4 to 22 stitches per inch
- Customizable speed control
- Save your preferred speed settings with two customizable pre-sets
- Increase or decrease “My Speed” by pressing the “+” or “–” buttons
- The needle will take a half stitch or full stitch when the needle up/down button is pressed
- Quick-Set Tension makes adjusting upper thread tension easier as the digital read-out appears on LCD screen
- Basting option allows you to baste layers every .5, .75, 1, 1.5, or 2 seconds
- Responsive foot pedal with half-stitch control
- User-friendly, adjustable color LCD touch screen shows:
- LED lighting options
- Stitch counters
- Low bobbin warning
- Hardware and Software info
- Stitch regulator settings when using Stitch Harmony Stitch Regulator
- Manual stitch settings when using manual mode
- Programmable Needle Positioning: Needle Up/Down
- Needle bar stroke - 35.3mm
- Uses 134 needle system, slight ball point needle
- Change needles easily with needle clamp screw
- High speed rotary hook
- Large capacity “M” class bobbin
- Low Bobbin Estimator warns you when you are running low on bobbin thread
- Store three bobbin thread capacity settings based on your preferred thread
- External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds
- Adjustable tensions for any type of thread: cotton, polyester, rayon, metallics, holographic
- Accommodates larger spools
- Reminder timer can be set to sound an alarm after a period of time
- Project timer tracks time spent on a quilt project
- Smooth table surface assures even flow of quilt
- Easy setup and take-down
- Quilting Table (36" x 31-3/4") with adjustable height settings from 26.6" x 39.6"
- Electronic bobbin winder with variable speeds
- 5 “M” size metal bobbins
- 2 Packs of needles (Size 16 and 18)
- Thread mast
- Interchangeable Open Toe Hopping Foot
- Allen wrenches
- 8mm open wrench
- Cleaning brush
- Instruction manual
- 4 Languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
- Solid cast aluminum construction
- Internal Brushless DC motor
- Machine weight - 53 lbs.
- Table weight - 59 lbs.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in U.S.A. of globally sourced parts
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 5-year parts
- 5-year computer
- 5-year electrical
- 90 day labor