Add to Cart
Presenting the Soprano Sewing Machine
The Baby Lock Soprano sewing machine lets you hit the high notes with ease. It's easy to get started with the advanced needle threader & quick-set, top-loading bobbin. You will be all set to quilt in no time, and you will love having a machine that helps you get things done quickly.
The Advanced Pivoting Feature is an especially handy tool. It makes it easy to turn corners and curves that don't always follow "the rules" in your modern quilt patterns. You'll also love the Automatic Fabric Sensor System - which delivers the right amount of tension for your stitches no matter what type of fabric you use. And with 300 built-in stitches and tons of accessory feet, you will never miss a beat when you use your Soprano.
For the love of sewing.
COLOR LCD SCREEN
Stitch settings are displayed on the Soprano's LCD Screen so you always know the stitch type and size you're about to sew.
BUILT-IN STITCH MEMORY
If you have a favorite stitch or need particular settings for a certain project, save them with the Soprano's built-in stitch memory.
ADVANCED PIVOTING FEATURE
Turn corners, follow curves and maneuver around appliqué shapes easily.
AUTOMATIC FABRIC SENSOR SYSTEM
The Soprano will deliver the right amount of pressure and thread tension to ensure perfect stitches when sewing or quilting on a variety of fabrics.
ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER
Follow the path and press a lever—that's all it takes to thread the Soprano. The Advanced Needle Threader is so convenient you can do it all with just one hand!
300 BUILT-IN STITCHES
With 300 built-in stitches, you'll have many creative options. From numerous utility stitches to decorative ones, you'll fi nd something for every project.
QUICK-SET, TOP-LOADING BOBBIN
When you're ready to sew, simply drop a bobbin in and go. It's always easy to get started.
QUILTING EXTENSION TABLE
Increase your sewing surface and provide extra support for larger projects. Table measures 12 " X 20 ¾".
BUILT-IN ACCESSORY STORAGE
The Soprano comes with 16 accessory feet in a convenient storage case so you have easy access to everything you need.
PUSH BUTTON FEATURES
Push-button features make it easy to choose your settings on the Soprano. You can change needle positions, raise and lower the presser foot, cut thread, start and stop sewing, and more.
- LCD Screen (3 5/16" x 10/4")
- 300 Built-in stitches including
- 99 Utility with 10 one-step buttonhole styles
- 94 Decorative
- 17 Satin
- 18 Decorative satin
- 14 Cross
- 58 Combinable Utility stitches
- 5 Built-in alphabets
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7mm
- Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm
- Automatic Fabric Sensor System adjusts presser foot pressure and tension to deliver perfect stitch
- Automatic tension
- Advanced needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Quick-Set, top-loading bobbin
- Advanced Pivoting Feature
- Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift
- 8.3" Workspace to the right of the needle
- 2 LED Enhanced lights that illuminate the needle and work area
- Quilting extension table (20-3/4" x 12-5/8")
- Sewing speed up to 850 spm
- Drop feed
- Knee lift
- 16 Snap-on feet
- Zig zag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Free-motion quilting
- Free-motion open toe quilting
- Free-motion echo quilting
- 1/4" Quilting foot with a guide
- Stitch guide foot
- Open toe foot
- Teflon foot
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Quilting extension table
- Quilting guide
- Soft cover for machine
- Seam ripper
- Twin needle
- Plus more
Advanced Sewing Featurs
- Utility stitch editing capabilities
- Store personal stitch settings for each utility stitch on machine
- Reset key
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities
- Back to the beginning key, returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
- Edit and combine Character/Decorative stitches
- 15 Memory Pockets for Character/Decorative stitches
- Step stitch pattern
- Mirror-image capability for stitchesies
- Variable needle positions
- Programmable needle up/down
- Lateral and diagonal feeding
- Fully automatic built-in darning
- Twin needle settings
- Convenient one-touch buttons for:
- Thread cutters
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Needle up/down
- Reinforcement key
- Reverse sewing
- Quick-Set bobbin winder
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Additional seam markings on bobbin cover for needle position preference
- Free arm
- Two accessory storage compartments
- Built-in help messages
- Language conversion capabilities:
- 20 languages
- Manufacturer's Warranty:
- 25 years limited
- 10 years parts
- 5 years computer circuit
- 5 years electrical
- 1 year labor